Preventative Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Portland
Decrease Downtime in Your Business
When your system fails, it can disrupt your business, costing you precious dollars. Thankfully, Pyramid Heating & Cooling offers Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plans to take the hassle out of maintaining your system and ensure ongoing operational efficiency.
Members get exclusive benefits such as:
- No overtime charges on weekdays
- 10% off service repairs and duct cleaning
- Priority emergency dispatching
- Regular maintenance reminders
- Spot potential problems before issues occur, protecting your investment
- Maintenance checklist specific to each piece of equipment
How We Conduct Maintenance in Portland, Bend & the Surrounding Areas
A commercial HVAC system typically requires at least two maintenance visits per year: One for the air conditioner, which is typically performed before summer, and another for the furnace or heater, usually done prior to winter. When you sign up for our Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plan, we will schedule your maintenance visits at your most convenient time. We will even remind you when your appointment is near.
To give you an idea of how we conduct our maintenance, here are some services we perform:
- Thoroughly inspect the indoor and outdoor units
- Test for safe and proper operation
- Check for any leaks or any irregularities
- Change the filters as needed
- Clean and lubricate the moving parts as needed
- Tighten bolts or other parts that have become loose
- Check the pilot light
- Test again for safe and proper operation
Our Portland maintenance technicians are always very thorough and pay close attention to every detail of the system. We also provide all our customers with a maintenance checklist specific to each piece of equipment, so you’ll know the care we put in our work. We will also advise you on how we plan to solve any issues we’ve encountered during maintenance.
Receive a complimentary quote for our Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plans in Portland or Bend today. Call us at (503) 783-8488!
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options with approved credit will give you the peace of mind you deserve.