Furnace Repair & Replacement in Portland, OR
Fix or Install Your New Heating System in Portland, Bend, or Surrounding Areas
Portland has some weird weather. Making sure you have the right equipment to handle it is important. At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, our Portland HVAC specialists make it a priority to keep you cozy all year long, no matter how many cold months of rain keep you indoors.
Our team offers furnace services to make sure you can enjoy your home all year long. Whether you need replacement, new installation, or furnace repair in Portland or Bend, our team is happy to take a look and make the right service recommendations. Call today to schedule your free estimate on new equipment.
Call (503) 783-8488 or submit a contact form online to schedule your replacement, new installation, or furnace repair in Portland, Bend, or the surrounding areas today!
When to Call for Furnace Repair In Bend Or Portland
It doesn’t get much worse than shivering in your living room, going to flip on the heater, and having nothing happen. The good news is it isn’t always a problem with the furnace itself. Our Portland and Bend HVAC technicians can visit your home to diagnose your heater’s issue and make the right service recommendations.
With over 15 years in business, our team at Pyramid Heating & Cooling has seen just about every problem there is when it comes to furnaces. Our NATE-certified Portland furnace repair technicians can help you better understand the problems with your heater and take care of it.
What are Signs You Need to Repair Your Furnace?
1. Old age - If your furnace is over 15 years old, you should think twice about repairing it. It's close to the end of its use and you should consider speaking to one of our specialists about furnace replacement in Portland.
2. Repair after repair - While we're always happy to come in and repair your unit, it shouldn't need a repair every year. If you're getting to know our Portland furnace repair experts by name, then consider replacement to save yourself some money in the long run.
3. Poor indoor air quality - As furnaces age, they may have the tendency to pump out dryer and dryer heat. We could always come in for a furnace tune-up to enhance your indoor air quality but it's possible that it's a problem beyond repair.
4. Utility bills on the rise - As furnaces age they will eventually get less efficient as time goes on. What this means is they'll need additional inputs to achieve the same indoor air temperature which will cost you each month.
5. Inconsistent heating - If you're experiencing cold spots first make sure all your vents aren't blocked by furniture and then examine your ductwork. If those aren't the culprits it may be time to contact our Portland furnace replacement specialists about getting a new unit because the heating element can be pricey to repair.
Furnace Installation Financing Options Available
Appliances always seem to pick the worst times to break down. If you don’t have the finances to cover a replacement for your furnace right now, Pyramid Heating & Cooling can help. We offer credit union HVAC financing to help you get what you need when you need it with approved credit. Interest rates and loan amounts are subject to approval, so call today to see if you qualify.
Get started with your repair, new installation, or furnace replacement in Portland, Bend, or nearby communities
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options will give you the peace of mind you deserve.