Portland Water Heater Installation
Helping You Choose the Right Water Heater for Your Home
Hot water is essential not only for taking showers and baths but also for accomplishing almost all our household chores. Therefore, water heaters are a necessity in every home. Whether you are currently looking for one to install in a new home or as a replacement for an aging water heater, let Pyramid Heating & Cooling help you.
With over 15 years of experience, we are the experts when it comes to all things water heater. No matter what kind of hot water system you want, from traditional tank and tankless units to geothermal systems, our Portland water heater technicians can guide you in deciding which piece of equipment is the best one for your home. We also provide expert installation services that are always done correctly and up to code.
To learn more or to request an estimate for water heater installation in Portland and Bend, contact us at (503) 783-8488!
1. Damage to the tank - Not all leaks and rust sightings mean you need to replace your water heater. If the rust or leak is localized to the anode rod or water line then we can simply replace those parts. But if the damage is to the tank then it might cost more to fix than the unit is worth.
2. Loud rumbling or grinding sounds - Not all sounds mean the same thing. If you hear a snapping or popping sound then your tank needs a cleaning, but grinding or rumbling means you should call in our Portland water heater installation team about inspecting your unit.
3. Not enough hot water - If you keep running out of hot water, there isn't a fix that will make your tank bigger. But a bigger tank might help you or consider a tankless water heater because they don't run out of hot water.
4. Old age - Tank water heaters last about 10 years while tankless water heaters usually can go for about 20. If yours is much older than its respective age, think twice before sinking more money into repairing it and consult out water heater installation professionals instead.
Tank vs. Tankless Water Heaters
The two main options when getting a new water heater are tank-style and tankless water heaters. Although we believe that any of the two can be perfect for your home, the ultimate choice will depend on your particular needs and goals.
To give you a clearer overview, here are the advantages of each option:
- Traditional tank water heater – Can store between 20 to 80 gallons of hot water, has a lower initial cost, simpler to operate so repairs are easier and more cost-effective
- Tankless water heater – Heats water on-demand so it’s more energy efficient, gives you savings on energy bills, has a longer lifespan than tank-style, does not consume floor space
Because we want you to make an informed decision, we also present you the drawbacks of each option:
- Traditional tank water heater – Occupies more space, uses more energy because it needs to heat and reheat the water in the tank, may eventually run out of hot water
- Tankless water heater – Has a higher initial cost, may take a while to heat the water sufficiently, simultaneous use may result in inconsistent water temperature
Expert Water Heater Installation in Portland, Bend & Beyond
Whatever type of water heater you choose in the end, our expert Portland and Bend water heater technicians will ensure proper installation, so you can enjoy the benefits of your equipment for years to come. Pyramid Heating & Cooling also offers flexible financing to help with any budget concerns.
Learn about your options for Portland water heater installation. We service Bend, and beyond. Free estimates available!
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options with approved credit will give you the peace of mind you deserve.