Portland Duct Cleaning Services
Importance of Having Clean Air Ducts
In a typical six-room home, up to 40-lbs of dust is created annually through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home by taking air in and breathing air out. We generate plenty of contaminants and air pollutants such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated five to seven times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the ductwork.
Dirty ducts may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders, or some environmental allergies.
At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, we use specialized blowers, vacuums, and brushes to clean out the supply, intake, and return ducts throughout your home. In addition to your comfort, our company also cares about your health. Our Portland duct cleaning experts goal is to make sure your home is a safe, healthy, and comfortable living environment for every member of your family. We also offer a premium package, which includes dryer vent cleaning.
1. Visible dust in your ducts or on your air vents - If you have dusty air vents then you can feel free to open them up and check your ducts with a flashlight.
2. Suffering indoor air quality - If you're noticing an uptick in dusty air or that your indoor air quality has suffered in any way, call in our Portland duct cleaning experts to at least inspect your ducts and offer you a free estimate.
3. A dusty AC - Similarly to dust on your air vents, if you have bits and debris around your AC, particularly in the blower fan it could be because there has been substantial dust accumulation in your ducts.
4. Smells that are off - When it comes to smells, it's always best to trust your instincts. There can be dust, mold and mildew in your ducts and it's better safe than sorry when it's the air you breath.
5. Rising utility bills - If you're seeing utility bills that are steadily climbing, it could be because of the additional friction that's happening in your ducts so call in our duct cleaning specialists. It could also be that you're suffering from a leak and could use sealing as well.
To learn more or request an appointment for duct cleaning in Portland, Bend, or the surrounding areas, call us at (503) 783-8488!
Do Your Dryer Vent Cleaning
98% of your dryer vent cannot be seen as it is in a confined area inside your walls, floor joist, crawl space, and attic. Your lint trap confines about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through your dryer vent and dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent system is a real fire hazard. In fact, the NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) reports that 18,000 structure fires a year in the U.S. are caused by clogged or blocked dryer vents.
Aside from fire prevention, a clean dryer vent also offers the following benefits:
- Gets rid of allergens
- Prevents carbon monoxide poisoning
- Extends the life of your dryer
- Improves the operation of the dryer
Count on us for all your Portland dryer vent cleaning and duct cleaning in Bend, Portland, or beyond.
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options will give you the peace of mind you deserve.