Air Quality in Portland
A Healthier Home Environment Is in the Air
The EPA rates poor indoor air quality in the top five environmental risks to public health. With over 50 million allergy and 20 million asthma sufferers in the country, Pyramid Heating & Cooling wants to help improve your indoor air quality and overall health. We proudly offer a broad range of indoor air quality solutions that are proven to be effective in getting rid of common pollutants such as dust, dirt, dander, and other viruses and bacteria in the air. As a company that truly cares about your comfort and health, we are committed to providing only the most reliable and effective air quality systems for your home.
Learn about your options today and receive a free quote. Call us at (503) 783-8488!
Proven Solutions for Your Home
There are many simple and effective air quality solutions available on the market today. Depending on our findings, we may recommend either one or a combination of the air quality systems we offer.
Here are some of the systems we use to improve indoor air quality:
- Air Filters – Media filters trap potential airborne contaminants as small as .3 microns before they circulate through your home.
- Air Purifier – Air Purifiers use a combination of electrostatic technology and traditional air ﬁlter to remove up to 99% of airborne particles* as small as 0.1 micron.
- UV Lights – Ultraviolet light exposure inhibits the growth of contaminants at their source, minimizing dust and dirt accumulation on coils, reducing airborne particles, and improving system efficiency.
- Fresh Air Ventilation System – Designed to minimize energy loss while bringing fresh air into your home and exiting stale air year-round without overworking your system.
- Humidifiers – Distribute moisture throughout your home to help with irritated sinuses, itchy skin, static electricity, and even cracked woodwork, wallpaper, or paint. The humidifier will help you save money on your energy bills since humidified air feels warmer than dry air—so your thermostat can be set at a lower temperature.
- Dehumidifiers – Because too much humidity in the home can also cause significant health, furniture, and foundation issues, we offer quality dehumidifiers to help take out some of the moisture from your indoor air. These systems are can also help with your comfort and energy costs, especially in the summer, as lower humidity means cooler air.
We also offer air balancing testing to further improve your home comfort. This process allows you to determine the amount of airflow from your heating and air conditioning, making sure you have enough to have even temperatures throughout your home. If you and your family are always experiencing hot and cold spots, our air balancing test can help us pinpoint problem areas and adjust your HVAC system accordingly.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
As part of our mission to improve indoor air quality and keep customers safe, we also offer carbon monoxide alarms. These alarms use sophisticated electronics and unmatched sensor technology to detect and record the levels of CO circulating in your indoor air. You can monitor the current CO level in your home on a large, easy-to-read digital display. When dangerous levels of CO are present, a loud, audible alarm alerts you and your family automatically.
Give us a call at (503) 783-8488 if you have any questions about our air quality solutions in Portland. Free estimates are available!
I went out for 5 bids but Pyramid was the only contractor to thoroughly assess the property and address my specific needs.- Matt H.
Thank you Pyramid for taking care of my family, for following through on your outstanding workmanship, and for your outstanding communication and service!- Rosie B.
If you're intending to get AC and heating in your home give Pyramid a chance to impress you as well.- Benjamin J.
Visit our Pyramid blog and stay up to date with the latest news on home comfort.Visit Our Blog
Get started with our fast, convenient and easy-to-apply financing options.Get Started
We Are Hiring!
Looking to join our elite team of HVAC technicians? Find out how here!More Info