Ductless Mini Split AC Installation in Portland, OR
Enhance Efficiency & Comfort With an Advanced Cooling System
Are you looking for a more affordable and efficient way to cool down your home when temperatures rise? Consider going ductless. With a ductless cooling system, you’ll reduce your carbon footprint and your monthly energy bill at the same time.
A Ductless mini split is a cooling unit that mounts on your wall and cools your home or business utilizing zone control. In homes without ducts, ductless mini splits are a significantly cheaper alternative to central AC because ductwork installation is a laborious and costly process.
Usually, in bigger homes or businesses multiple ductless mini-splits are used throughout the property to not only properly cool every section, but to allow you to cool some more than others. This zone-control allows you to only use the cooling you need which is why mini split installation is considered the energy efficient option.
Why Choose A Mini Split Installation?
When you invest in a ductless cooling system, you’ll save money by only cooling the areas of your home you choose and by reducing the amount of conditioned air that escapes through ductwork.
Other benefits of ductless mini splits include:
- Simple installation: Because these systems do not require ductwork, they are quick to install. All it takes is one small hole in the wall to connect the pipe from the indoor unit to the outdoor unit.
- Allergy control: Ductless systems provide cleaner air in the rooms where they are installed, and filters are included in each indoor unit. In addition to controlling air temperature with your ductless system, you are also controlling air quality. Circulation is contained within a confined space, therefore there is no cross-contamination of air between rooms.
- Flexibility: We can easily integrate ductless systems into any home, no matter the space demands. With endless configuration options, ductless works where traditional HVAC doesn’t. It offers easy solutions for rooms without ductwork or with hot or cold spots.
- Noise level - As the quietest air conditioners on the market, mini split installation is a great idea for those looking to reduce the amount of noise their HVAC units make. Not only do they use less energy, but they also don't have noisy ductwork that can be heard throughout the house.
- Environmentally friendly - As ductless mini splits don't lose as much cooled air as traditional HVAC units with ducts that need repair and such, consulting our Portland mini split installation experts is a great way to save off of your HVAC spending today.
A ductless cooling system in Portland might be right for your family. Let the NATE-certified technicians at Pyramid Heating & Cooling assess your home and help you find the right unit for your needs.
Comprehensive Ductless Systems in Bend & Portland
At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, we offer all the services you need to maintain a healthy ductless cooling system in Portland and Bend, OR. From repairs and tune-ups to installations and replacements, you can count on us to get the job done right.
Get started with your ductless mini split installation in Portland, Bend, or the surrounding Oregon communities.
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options with approved credit will give you the peace of mind you deserve.