Portland Heating Services & Products
Are Your Home Heating Costs Draining Your Bank Account?
The good news is that today’s furnaces are more efficient than ever and replacing an older furnace with a more energy-efficient model could more than pay for itself over time in lower fuel costs.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Pyramid Heating & Cooling offers a wide variety of systems to fit your comfort needs including:
If you need help with heating maintenance or repair, our expert Portland and Bend heating technicians can also help. We service all makes and models, ensuring a job done right every time.
Pyramid Heating and Cooling is happy to announce our Partnership with Pearl Certification, a national firm that qualifies an elite network of professionals who certify high-performing homes. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our work - and being part of the top 5% of contractors in the country who qualify for Pearl is one of the many ways we deliver for our customers. When you choose us, you can rest easy knowing your home is in great hands.
Furnace size matters. If your furnace is too small, it won’t keep your house comfortable during cold weather. If it’s too large, it will cycle on and off more frequently which can cause wear and tear on the components, wasted energy, and might cause uncomfortable variations in temperature.
Pyramid will take the time to properly size and calculate your home heating needs and install your equipment properly taking no shortcuts. Ever. Common reasons for service calls can be related to inadequate maintenance and improper installation more often than defective equipment.
Thinking of installing or pairing a heat pump with a high-efficiency furnace? You might be surprised by just how much mileage, not to mention cost-saving efficiency, you’ll get from a heat pump in the spring, fall, and winter months. A heat pump runs on electricity and draws heat from the external air or from the ground, transferring warm air to cool air, and vice versa.
Boilers heat water that is transferred to radiators, baseboard heaters or radiant floor systems throughout the home, thus providing heat circulation within a room. Replacing an old inefficient boiler with a new, high-efficiency unit can reduce energy costs.
Ductless mini split-systems have numerous potential applications for your home, room additions, hot or cold rooms, basements, or small apartments, where extending or installing ductwork is not feasible.
Since mini splits have no ducts, they avoid the energy losses associated with ductwork of central forced air systems. Duct losses can account for more than 30% of energy consumption. Mini splits can be suspended from a ceiling, mounted flush into a drop ceiling, or hung on a wall.
5 Things To Look For In A Heating Services Company
1. 24/7 Services - We know that furnaces and heaters don't wait for business hours to break down. Because of that we offer 24/7 emergency heating services in Portland and the surrounding areas so that you can rest assured that we'll always be in to help you no matter what time or day it is.
2. Financing options - We want our Portland heating services to be as financially attainable as possible for all those that need us. Click here to check out our financing options to save money on your heating services if you qualify.
3. Coupons - Who doesn't love the chance to save some money? Make sure to double-check that you can't save any off our heating services by checking out our specials and coupons here.
4. Reviews - Having provided Portland heating services for as long as we have, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. Make sure to browse our reviews here and give us a call to find out why our customers love us so much today.
5. Blog - The main objective of our blog is to keep you and the entire market up to date on the latest news and hottest trends in the industry. We know that informed consumers make the wisest decisions so make sure to see why we're the industry's though leader here.
Trusted Heating Solutions in Portland, Bend & the Surrounding Communities
Let our expert comfort consultants help you determine which option best suits your needs. We always take into consideration the size of your home, preferred fuel type, air quality concerns, budget, and more. We then schedule the most convenient appointment time for proper installation. Learn more about our Carrier heating systems below.
Contact Pyramid Heating & Cooling at (503) 783-8488
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options will give you the peace of mind you deserve.