Bend Furnace Repair Services
Backed by 15+ Years of Service Excellence
When your furnace is on the fritz, you need a team of reliable HVAC technicians on your side. At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, your comfort and safety are our priorities. Since opening our doors 15+ years ago, we have been proud to offer the most reliable heating services around. From routine maintenance to major system repairs, our team has got you covered.
With Pyramid Heating & Cooling on your side, you can enjoy:
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Same-day appointments
- Free service estimates
- Exceptional workmanship
- Lasting results
Don’t settle for any HVAC company when you can have the very best. Choose Pyramid Heating & Cooling and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified technicians out there.
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair in Bend
If your furnace isn’t quite working the way it should be, turn to Pyramid Heating & Cooling. Our HVAC technicians are here to make sure your heating and cooling equipment works properly and your family is comfortable.
Signs you need to schedule a furnace repair include:
- Your furnace is blowing cold air
- Some rooms are much warmer than others
- Your airflow is very weak
- There was an unexpected spike in your heating bills
- Your furnace isn’t turning on automatically
- Your furnace is making loud, unusual noises
- The air coming from your air registers smells funky
- It smells like your system is burning
- Your pilot light is flickering or yellow
- Your furnace cycles on and off constantly throughout the day
Common Furnace Repairs
In our 15+ years of experience, Pyramid Heating & Cooling has encountered just about every furnace problem under the sun. We are skilled in accurately troubleshooting and diagnosing problems before providing efficient and effective repairs.
Our Bend air conditioner repair team can handle any kind of repairs, including:
- Clogged filters
- Loose electrical connections
- Pilot control problems
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Broken blower fans
- Cracked heat exchangers
- Slipped or frayed blower belts
- Yellow or flickering pilot lights
- Worn out ball bearings
- Clogged condensation pipes
No problem is too big or too small for our skilled technicians to take on.
How to Prevent Furnace Repairs
Did you know that the leading cause of premature furnace failures is a lack of proper maintenance? Much like your car, your furnace needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional in order to run properly. During a maintenance appointment, you can expect your tech to inspect each component of your system, run a full safety and performance test, make any necessary adjustments, clean dirty parts, lubricate motor components, and more. These maintenance appointments should be scheduled each fall to ensure your system is ready to keep your family warm through the winter.
Additional tips for preventing furnace repairs include:
- Changing your air filter every 1-3 months
- Keeping flammable objects away from your furnace
- Keeping your air registers open
- Clearing away any objects blocking the furnace
- Scheduling repairs as soon as you suspect something is wrong
Taking care of furnace repairs early on minimizes the amount of damage your system experiences and can keep your system running better for longer.
There for You When You Need Us Most
There are few things as frustrating as your heater giving out in the dead of winter. If your systems stops working at the worst possible time, don’t worry. Pyramid Heating & Cooling is committed to being there for you when you need us most, which is why we are on call and ready to repair your heater 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter the time of day or night, give us a call, and we will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks ready to save the day.
Our highly trained techs are familiar with all makes and models of heating equipment, so you can rest assured we will get the job done right the first time around.
Call (503) 783-8488 to schedule a furnace repair in Bend. We look forward to serving you!