Bend Heating & Cooling
Bend AC Repair & 24/7 Heating Services to Handle All Your Comfort Needs
Gary Phillis Jr. opened Pyramid Heating & Cooling in 2004 with the assistance of his wife, Jane, and son, Nathan. At that time, Gary brought over 25 years of HVAC experience with him, and still leads our team in bringing quality heating and cooling services to Oregon residents to this day.
You can count on our Bend heating & cooling team to uphold our values of integrity, respect, compassion, and sustainability on every job, no matter how big or how small. Let us help you create your ideal indoor environment by contacting us online or calling (503) 783-8488 today!
Residential and Commercial HVAC Services
Pyramid Heating & Cooling offers a full range of HVAC services designed to keep your home or business comfortable no matter the weather. If you’re not satisfied with your indoor air, contact our Bend team for everything from new installations to basic maintenance.
Our Full List of Heating and Cooling Products and Services Includes:
- Heating and cooling systems maintenance
- New heating and cooling systems
- Furnace repair and installation
- Boiler repair and installation
- Radiator repair and installation
- Air conditioning repair and installation
- Ductless system repair and installation
- Water heater service and repair
- Duct cleaning for home and office
- Duct repair
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Air quality system installation and repair
- Regular maintenance plans
- Humidity control systems
Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Uneven heating - If some rooms are getting more heat than others, or none of your rooms seem to be getting enough heat, call in our Bend heater repair professionals. If you have a traditional furnace, you should be getting even heating across the board.
2. Utility bills on the rise - If the utility that powers your heater has a bill that's steadily climbing yet you aren't changing your heating habits, give us a call. If your heater isn't at 100% and it needs repair, it may need more inputs to achieve the same level of output.
3. Smells that are off - If you're turning your heater on for the first time of the season, it may be burning off dust which has an off-putting smell. But if you smell rotten eggs and have a gas unit, you have a gas leak and should act accordingly.
4. Strange sounds - As different sounds mean different things, you should call in our Bend heater repair experts if you hear anything out of the ordinary. Look out for banging, clicking or rattling sounds and note them to our heater repair specialists upon their arrival.
5. Suffering indoor air quality - Whether it be dust, static electricity or dry heat your heater can negatively impact your indoor air quality in a variety of ways if it isn't at 100%.
To schedule an appointment with our Bend heater repair professionals, call us at (503) 783-8488!
AC Repair Vs Replacement
When your AC goes down in the Oregon heat you're left with two options. You could either replace the unit outright or opt for AC repair. It might seem that repair is the more financially effective solution, however in the following situations AC replacement might save you money in the long run.
1. Your AC is old - AC units on average last about 10 years. If your unit is much older than that, you should think twice before sinking more money into repairing it because you're sinking money into a unit that's going to need to be replaced in due time.
2. It needs one repair after another - Our Bend AC repair experts will always come in to fix your unit whenever asked, but if you're getting to know our repair team by name then they're over too often. There comes a time when another AC repair is more expensive than replacing the unit and it's about making the switch before it gets to that point.
3. The unit requires R22 Freon - Units that require this banned substance will become more and more expensive to run as time goes on. To be clear, the use of the refrigerant isn't illegal, but the production has stopped so it will get increasingly expensive as time goes on.
Why Choose Pyramid Heating & Cooling?
We know that you have a lot of options when it comes to HVAC services and that you want only the best technicians for your home or business. At Pyramid Heating & Air, we strive to go above and beyond typical HVAC companies by providing our customers with a whole host of benefits.
Customers Who Choose Us for Their Heating & Cooling Also Get:
- 24/7 availability - Don't settle for another Bend heating & cooling company that is going to make you wait until the next day to get something fixed when you need us most at night. We're available for you around the clock any day of the week.
- Trained, licensed, and background-checked technicians - Our team of HVAC technicians is fully licensed and check to make sure that you get the best experience possible when it comes to your HVAC experience with us.
- Free estimates - We want you to know fully well what you'll be spending with us before spending a dime. We know that this service will help us better provide you your HVAC experience because an informed consumer makes better, data-driven decisions.
- Affordable financing options - We want our AC & heating services to be as financially attainable as possible. So make sure to check our financing options to see if you can save long term with us should you qualify.
- Money-saving coupons and special offers - Always make sure to double-check that you can't save off our services in the short run with a coupon. It's a great way to save, just make sure to bring the coupon to the attention of our Bend heating & cooling expert before their service.
- Access to preventative maintenance plans - Another way to save is to look into our maintenance plans. Not only do they make you privy to priority scheduling but you'll get discounts that only a select few get access to.
For prompt, superior service from a team that puts customer satisfaction above anything else, contact us online or call (503) 783-8488 today to meet our Bend HVAC team!