Duct Sealing in Portland
Duct Repair to Help You Save Energy & Costs
If you have a central heating and air conditioning system in your home, you rely on a series of ducts to carry warmed or cooled air to different rooms. Old, cracked, or leaking air ducts can lead to significant energy loss, poor indoor air quality, and higher-than-necessary heating and cooling bills. The best way to prevent all these problems? Professional duct sealing.
At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, we proudly offer duct sealing in Portland, Bend, and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are fully trained and experienced in the latest HVAC technology and can help you find a solution suited to your home and your budget.
Even the smallest of cracks and holes in your home’s ductwork can end up costing you far more than you may realize. In fact, improperly sealed air ducts reduce your comfort and the overall performance of your heating and air conditioning system while simultaneously driving up your monthly utility bills.
Leaking air ducts can cause the following problems:
- Up to 25 – 40% loss of heated or cooled air
- Stuffier, less comfortable rooms/areas of your home
- Uneven room temperatures
- Reduced airflow and circulation
- Decreased indoor air quality
- Higher monthly energy costs
- A harder-working HVAC system, leading to more breakdowns and problems
Some reports estimate that as many as 95% of all residential homes with central heating/cooling systems have leaking ducts. If this includes you, you’re paying for wasted air.
Pyramid Heating & Cooling can help.
Our Comprehensive Bend & Portland Duct Sealing Services
We offer comprehensive duct sealing in Portland, Bend, and the nearby areas. Using advanced techniques and state-of-the-art products, we can effectively seal your home’s ductwork, dramatically reducing the amount of energy lost, improving your comfort, and helping you save money every month. Plus, your heating and cooling system won’t have to work so hard to keep you and your family comfortable, meaning you’ll likely experience fewer issues and breakdowns and a longer-lasting, better-working system.
If you’re interested in learning more about our duct sealing services or would like to schedule an appointment with our team, please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience. We can answer your questions and help you find the perfect solution for your home.
Portland Duct Repair & Installation
Do you suspect a problem with your duct system? Whether the ductwork has leaks, cracks, or crushed sections, our technicians at Pyramid Heating & Cooling have the technical expertise and the right tools to repair the problem right away. Additionally, we provide duct installation for Bend and Portland homes without built-in ductwork or homes that need to extend their existing system.
How To Tell That You Need Duct Repair
1. Rising utility bill - If there's a leak somewhere in your air ducts, then your HVAC unit is going to have to work double-time to keep the thermostat happy and that extra work doesn't come free.
2. Poor HVAC performance - If you're not getting the heating or cooling that you need, it could be because of loss in your ducts that could use the attention of our duct repair specialists.
3. Less air coming from air vents - When you have loss in your ducts, you won't be getting the same air pressure coming out of your air vents. So if it's not your HVAC unit's blower fan then it's likely your ductwork.
4. New sounds - Always make sure to note what your ductwork sounds like and note any abrupt changes in sounds to our Portland duct repair experts. It usually means changes in air pressure which means something likely is leaking air.
5. Visible wear and tear - It's important to inspect your ductwork annually to make sure there aren't any changes in shape or structure. Get a flashlight and run your finger along any suspicious divots to make sure there aren't any holes.
Schedule an appointment for Portland duct repair or duct sealing in Bend or surrounding areas with Pyramid Heating & Cooling today!
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options will give you the peace of mind you deserve.