To our Customers, Vendors, and Business Partners:
As a valued part of the Pyramid family, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our people wherever we do business together. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to monitor the rapidly-evolving situation involving the Corona Virus or COVID-19, so we wanted to take a moment to share with you the additional precautions we have taken to help put your mind at ease.
First and foremost, we would like to assure you that we are dedicated to business continuity during the outbreak. Safety is always our first priority at Pyramid – it’s part of our core values, and a shared value with our customers, vendors and partners. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps to address COVID-19:
- We are enforcing “Social Distancing Guidelines” at work and in the field, including keeping a 6 ft distance at all times and less than 10 people on any jobsite at one time.
- We are enforcing the use of masks or face coverings at all times in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We have equipped all vehicles and field technicians with disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray for vehicles, and gloves which they are using prior to conducting business in any customer facing interaction.
- We now offer additional contact-free options including phone/video consultations, filter delivery and "Text the Expert" services at (831)346-5955.
- We have limited business travel to only that essential to operating our business, and to conduct meetings by phone or video wherever possible.
- We have increased cleaning protocols related to high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handrails, computers, telephones, common areas, and more.
- With the exception of our Warehouse and field technicians, we have implemented telecommuting procedures for all of our administrative staff.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations and are requiring all employees, as well as any visitors, to use the sanitizer station by the front door upon entering the building.
- We have asked any employee not feeling well to stay at home and consult with their doctor and with us;
- Employees who have traveled for business or personal reasons to any high-risk coronavirus area, have had family members who have done so, and/or who have been in proximity to anyone suspected of having or confirmed with the virus with in the last 14 days, to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days;
- We have communicated with our suppliers and partners these policies and asked them to apply similar guidance to their employees who might visit the Pyramid offices or branch locations.
While some of these precautionary measures may seem inconvenient, they are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep you all safe. It is presently unclear how long these restrictions will remain in place, but we will continue to communicate regularly as the situation evolves. Thank you all once again for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time. Should you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to HR@pyramidheating.com.