Indoor Air Quality Services in Beaverton, OR
Improving the Air You Breathe in Your Home
When you think of air pollution, you probably think of smog and other outdoor pollutants. However, the air inside your home can be just as polluted as the air outside. The EPA has found that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. This is because your home is sealed up tight to keep the elements out, but this also keeps pollutants in.
At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, we offer a wide range of indoor air quality services in Beaverton and the surrounding areas. Whether you need to install a new air purifier or you need to have your air ducts cleaned, we can help. We have over 15 years of experience and we are committed to providing you with the highest quality of service.
Call (503) 783-8488 or contact us online to learn more about our indoor air quality services and how we can help you breathe easier.
What Are The Common Indoor Air Pollutants?
Many different types of pollutants can be found in your home. Some of these pollutants are harmless, but others can be dangerous to your health. The best way to determine what types of pollutants are in your home is to have your indoor air quality tested by a professional.
At Pyramid Heating & Cooling, we offer comprehensive indoor air quality testing in Beaverton and the surrounding areas. Once we have determined what types of pollutants are in your home, we can help you find the best solution for your needs.
Some of the most common indoor air pollutants include:
- Dust and dust mites – Dust is made up of many different types of particles, including pollen, pet dander, and dust mites. Dust mites are tiny insects that live in your home and feed on dead skin cells. They are a common cause of allergies and asthma.
- Pollen – Pollen is a common allergen that can cause a wide range of symptoms, including sneezing, coughing, and itchy eyes. It is produced by plants and is carried through the air.
- Pet dander – Pet dander is made up of tiny particles of skin that are shed by animals. It is a common cause of allergies and asthma.
- Mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are types of fungi that can grow in your home. They are a common cause of allergies and asthma.
- Bacteria and viruses – Bacteria and viruses can be found in your home and can cause a wide range of illnesses, including the common cold and the flu.
- Chemicals – Chemicals can be found in many different products, including cleaning supplies, paint, and furniture. They can be released into the air and can cause a wide range of health problems, including headaches, dizziness, and respiratory problems.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
There are many different ways to improve the air quality in your home. One of the most effective ways to improve indoor air quality is to have your air ducts cleaned. Over time, dust, dirt, and other pollutants can build up in your air ducts and can be released into the air every time your HVAC system turns on. Having your air ducts cleaned can help to remove these pollutants and can help to improve the air quality in your home.
Another way to improve indoor air quality is to have an air purifier installed in your home. Air purifiers are designed to remove pollutants from the air and can help to improve the air quality in your home. There are many different types of air purifiers available, including whole-house air purifiers and portable air purifiers. A professional can help you determine which type of air purifier is best for your needs.
Give us a call today at (503) 783-8488 to schedule an appointment for indoor air quality services in Beaverton.
Thank you Pyramid for taking care of my family, for following through on your outstanding workmanship, and for your outstanding communication and service!Rosie B.
I went out for 5 bids but Pyramid was the only contractor to thoroughly assess the property and address my specific needs.Matt H.
If you're intending to get AC and heating in your home give Pyramid a chance to impress you as well.Benjamin J.
The two technicians who did the installation a few days later were professional, efficient and got the installation done in about 3 hours.Herbert M.
I just can't say enough about the high quality of service both from the office of Pyramid to the technician at our home.Dale V.
Healthy Home AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
Available 24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
Our WorkmanshipWe consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
Our TechniciansWe are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options with approved credit will give you the peace of mind you deserve.